3 tsp’s nuttelex (original)
20 large marshmallows
2-3 tiny drops of green food colouring
4 cups gluten-free corn flakes
48 round red lollies/candies - I used mini M&Ms. You can substitute the candies with fresh pomegranate seeds!!!
1. Tear off a couple sheets of waxed/baking paper and place over 2 x cake cooling racks. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the nuttelex over low heat. Add the marshmallows and continue to stir until melted.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the food colouring. Stir well to evenly blend the colour.
4. In small batches, add the corn flakes and gently stir to coat well.
5. Evenly portion warm corn flake mixture onto the lined cooling trays (approx. 12 wreaths) Using a little nuttelex, grease fingers and quickly shape the cereal mixture into mini wreaths (see picture). Place 3-4 m&m’s randomly on each wreath. Allow to cool in refrigerator until ready to serve. They really make an impact on the Christmas dinner table.
Shar’s Tip – Xmas wreaths can be stored in an airtight container once cooled/set.
Makes: 12 xmas wreath treats Prep & Cooking Time: 15 mins
Nutritional Information: (per treat)
Calories: 115.0 Protein: 1.5 g Carbs: 24.1 g Fat: 1.4 g