To some, ‘Get Lean’ means getting ripped and rock hard like Simon.
To others it might be lose over 50kgs of unwanted weight and change shape completely, like Yvette.
Sometimes it just comes down to a desire to lose those last 5 or so stubborn kgs that would really make you look and feel amazing like Tracee.
For many, like Shar and I, it can simply be a matter of beating back the aging process to keep getting better at the things you love to do.
Shar and I turn 49 yrs old this year, and after nearly three decades of helping people transform we’ve learned that…
• Getting ‘fit’ doesn’t solve health or fat loss problems.
• Nutrition is never about macros, grams of food or calories, it’s really about deep seeded personal beliefs and understanding habits that often have nothing to do with long term success.
• Weight loss often has little to do with ‘more exercise’ and much more to do with the obstacles we put in front of ourselves, the long held perceptions, unrealistic expectations and pressures.
• A wonderful life balance that improves how you look, function and feel doesn’t come in 12 weeks – it comes from an understanding of how to exercise and feed your body throughout your entire lifespan.
Shar and I are hosting an amazing New Workshop next month, we’d love for you to join us
read more here http://mp-body.com/new/lean
Have a Great Week!
- Low Thyroid? What you need to know
- Meal Frequency – is it a Myth?
- How can I get clients to be more accountable?
- What is your Carrot?
- I bet you've never heard a personal trainer say this
- When will I see results?
- Carb Delusions
- Chocolate Cake for Breakfast
- Are You Getting Enough?
- Protein - how much is too much?
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (1)
- April 2019 (4)
- March 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (2)
- November 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (2)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (3)
- November 2017 (3)
- October 2017 (5)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (3)
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (1)
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)