Is there a best time to exercise?
Sure, any workout is better than no workout. However, as your Fat Loss expert coaches we want to give you the best chance possible for success. In this episode we cover
• We talk the best times and types to relieve stress, improve sleep, fat loss, muscle and strength gains
• Why the time of exercise can be very important for improving body composition – more muscle, less fat!
• We provide research based and personal examples – such as how Shar trained to win two World Figure Shaping Titles.
• Discover what is Nutrient Partitioning and why training at the right time can amplify your results!
• Exercise as a great mood booster what is best to mitigate daily stress and sleep better at night.
Muscle Mass Matters https://mp-body.com/articles-1/musclemass-matters
Nutrient Timing https://mp-body.com/articles-1/nutrient-timing
International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: protein and exercise. Jäger R, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, Cribb PJ, et al., J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Jun 20;14:20.
Mood enhancement persists for up to 12 hours following aerobic exercise. Sibold JS, Berg KM. Percept Mot Skills. 2010 Oct;111(2):333-42.
Human circadian phase-response curves for exercise. Youngstedt SD, Elliott JA, Kripke DF. J Physiol. 2019 Apr;597(8):2253-2268.
Effects of circadian cortisol on the development of a health habit. Fournier M, d'Arripe-Longueville F, Rovere C, et al., Health Psychol. 2017 Nov;36(11):1059-1064.